- Our authentic stained glass windows can last up to 150 years. When you purchase one of our custom creations, you not only beautify your home, you invest in an heirloom your family will cherish for years to come.Copper – or “black” – foil is one of the main materials in a stained glass window’s leading. This is the material that literally holds the window together, and insures it’s durability – and lasting value – over time.
- Each or our stained glass creations is hand-cut and soldered, authentic stained glass, with the finest craftsmanship available.Our lead artist & general studio manager Marcos Zepeda has over 26 years experience in the stained glass industry and the highest standard of craftsmanship. Every stained glass project created in our studio is nothing less than a masterpiece!
- Our beautiful, hand-crafted, leaded stained glass windows, doors & domes make the perfect addition to any decor, adding elegance, tranquility and beauty to your home.
We can model your leaded stained glass to match the current decor in your home, or design you an original pattern from scratch. We work closely with each of our clients, through each step in the custom-creation of their own special masterpiece.
- → Stained, leaded and beveled glass windows, transoms and sidelights.
- → Interior/exterior doors.
- → Cabinet or furniture inserts.
- → Stained glass domes for the residential/commercial markets
- → Upscale business signs, custom lamps, room dividers & partitions
Delivering quality craft, at a great price, with one of the fastest lead times available, has made StainedGlassWindows.com the leading supplier of custom stained glass windows in the nation. We’ve built our reputation on exceptional customer service, the work of our master craftsman, and the atmosphere, beauty, and enjoyment our windows bring to the homes, offices and businesses of our clients.
Why Leaded Stained and Beveled Glass?
- → Stained & beveled glass will let in the natural sunlight while providing the kind of atmosphere and privacy you would expect from ordinary drapes or blinds
- → By diminishing intense sunlight in your home, our glass products protect art, carpet, woods and furniture from damage.
- → Change an unpleasant view into a visual scene of art & color
- → Add character and instant curb appeal to your home
- → Our stained & beveled glass windows and doors will make your home more desirable to prospective buyers